Tuesday, October 18, 2005

ecstatic solitude

ECSTATIC SOLITUDE

He's left the building. ****wit, that is. Thanks for all your support - I thought I might have been over-reacting but the more I think about it, the more I realise that I'm not over-reacting and he really is a ****wit. I still feel the need to edit my language though - why is that??

Oh and by the way, you may notice that I have 'gone live' with my new blog template - it has taken me a week of jiggerying and pokerying to get it right, I have never ever ever done anything like this before and there were lots of glitches to iron out. But I think I have done it. All I need to do now is add in my previous posts and archives and then I'm done! Hope you like it, I would welcome your comments.....contructive or otherwise (I think!)

Anyway, that aside, I have a few days of peace ahead of me. He's away until late Friday night.

I happen to know that S will be all alone at tonight. And it has been far too long since we spoke on the phone. Far too long. So I plan on calling her up.

And whispering erotic things to her until she is so breathless that she can't function.

7 Comments:

Blogger CycleGuy said...

Take advantage of the peace you will have and enjoy it. Do the bath thing again, you probably won't be disturbed this time!

5:17 PM  
Blogger natty68 said...

Glad he's gone hon and you get some peace now :-)

Was going to say catch me on Yahoo later tonight, am feeling bloody awful at the moment and just wanted some company. Have your time with S, and enjoy yourself hon.

*hugs*

6:05 PM  
Blogger Mikhail said...

...new lurker to your blog...first off, luv the layout...the pic, the fonts...all goes together perfectly...great theme...second, your story is fascinating!

8:10 PM  
Blogger thordora said...

what an arse he is....

8:11 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

My computer must be some kind of messed up. All I see is a black screen and the blue sidebar stuff. I'm gonna check the template out on Explorer and see if that makes a difference.
Sounds like you have a wonderful evening planned. Enjoy -- yeah, like I have to tell you...

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too. All I see is black and blue!
Something's not right here!!

2:38 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

first off ~ i fuckin love the new template. as in. seriously.

second off ~ can i listen in on the conversation...?

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home