Wednesday, October 19, 2005

fixed

FIXED

I think anyway.

I had it working, then I tried to fiddle with something and ended up breaking a link to the css - hence it didn't display.

It's almost fixed, apart from one little thing - you see on my sidebar, how the text isn't properly aligned with the margins and overspills the left margin? Well how do I fix that? I'm guessing it's one of the bits of code on the css but which bit? Any ideas? This will bug the hell out of me until I solve it.

Other than that, I hope you like it?

I do anyway *smiles a big happy smile*

4 Comments:

Blogger Sasha said...

omg, I SO FUCKIN LOVE THIS!!!!

i love the shape of the woman on the sidebar... omg, i want to have THAT on my blog, too!!! seriously!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

sasha - Something tells me you like this! I'll hop on over to your blog and leave you some details....

10:24 AM  
Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

beautiful!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I'm not sure if this helps or not...

In your css, you have .sidebody{} right? Maybe try specifying a width for it, to force a long sentence to split into 2 and go to the next line

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home