Thursday, October 06, 2005

Half-Nekkid Thursday!

HALF-NEKKID THURSDAY!


It's a grainy photo, I'm sorry - I don't take good, sharp clear photos. Both of my cameras are cheap and crappy and it's nothing short of a miracle that I ever manage to post any picture at all!

I realise also that this is another cleavage shot - and that in HNT land, cleavage is not a rarity.

But there is a story behind this particular cleavage shot.

Yesterday, I bought a new top. A very cute wrap around top. I wear a lot of similar tops because when the Goddess of Boobies was dishing them out I was somewhere towards the front of the queue. And I have learned over the years that the most flattering look in the cleavage department is a low or v-neck (thank you Trinny and Susannah, the one lesson I learned from you).

So this morning I decided to wear my new top. I had to go to work today - and thought it would be acceptable for work. Checked in the mirror on the way out, all looking pretty good actually.

Fast forward an hour or so later and the person I am working with is sat in the chair opposite me, and I notice his eyes keep wandering towards my cleavage. When I finally manage a glance down I notice that the top is now rather open, and he has had a wonderful view of my black lace bra, barely restraining rather generous boobies. He had rather more of a view that you had, but I'm feeling modest now. I don't think I will be wearing this top to work again.

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday, click on the link to visit the King of HNT and check out some more fabulous photos (and probably more cleavage too)

25 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

I'll make note of your early entry on my post. Looking forward to your client's view!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hey! I KNEW I recognized you from somewhere...we were in line together ;)

12:50 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

*bows down to the Goddess of Boobies for being so generous with Deadly*

I love you babe.

And no more requests to see what her client saw.

S

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny "oops" story!

4:52 AM  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Yeah, but thanks for sharing!! You're up and posting and happy HNT!!

5:00 AM  
Blogger Scott & Julia said...

Damn, wish I were your client ;)

Happy HNT!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

funny story and cute pic. :) Happy HNT!

5:23 AM  
Blogger staci said...

Happy HNT!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

i love the shot. it's sultry and mysterious...

happy hnt!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Belly said...

Very nice!
Happy HNT :D

8:10 AM  
Blogger ... said...

and notice he did not mention to you that he could see your bra... blah! men! happy hnt

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao!!!!!!! 2 funny..should have asked if he liked what he saw..hahahahahah!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd have already been in a trance at that sight. Great story
Happy HNT

1:38 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

Very nice pic and you can put me in a trance anytime :P Hope you have a great day! :)

1:58 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Nice pic!! New clothes are always cool!!

Happy HNT!!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Great HNT!

2:07 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Nice pic, I like the way the black lace is peeking out... Happy HNT

3:17 PM  
Blogger Wirthy said...

We can never have enough cleavage!

Happy Thursday, fellow HNT'er

4:05 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

It is a great photograph - not grainy on my screen!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Happy HNT

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very alluring! I bet that chap was one happy fellow! Have a wonderful HNT :)

8:38 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

I'm thanking the Goddess of Boobies every day... for yours! Cheers and happy HNT! Hope you feel better soon.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

Very nice! I can see why the patient was staring! hehe. Happy HNT! :)

10:54 PM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Happy HNT, thanks for visiting and your sweet comments!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know what to do with a great top....... take it off! lol...

Happy HNT!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home