Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday Monday

MONDAY MONDAY

It's that time of the week again, time for me-me Monday, and I've skipped a few of the boring ones today.

Go and see Robin to find out what this is all about and discover some other me-me particpants.

8. I'd like to think I look good dancing but I know I look dreadful



Powered by Castpost

I love all kinds of dancing with an absolute passion, but I particurly love to watch latin american and ballroom. It's a quirk of mine that has recently resurfaced with Strictly Come Dancing making a reappearance on television.

After watching several weeks of celebrities strutting their stuff I decided it was time for this woman to learn to dance!!Now I don't profess to be any good at this dancing lark - although I've got a wicked sense of rhythm. I started with a private dance coach and now, when pushed, I can manage a wobbly cha cha, a less than sultry rumba and half a samba. Jive will always beat me - I just cannot move my feet that fast!!! No blinking way! But show me a waltz and I can do a wicked whisk and heel turn. Quickstep is still beyond me though - well, it is, by definition, quick - and I was not built for speed - at least not in those heels!

I really want to look like the gorgeous Hanna Kartunnen up there (I know I spelt that wrong - sorry, Hanna) she's a little latin minx.

But I look nothing like her.

I'm presently coveting a proper pair of latin shoes - oh they are just so pretty.... and so sexy.... I just want them.Maybe then I'll look a little more like a dancer.

I can dream....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

latin dancing is extremely sexy...wooohooooooooooo!

2:41 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

dreams are what our futures are made of. Dream on Deadly, dream on

3:07 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

omg, i looove dancing! i didn't have dance lessons as a kid either, but i pick up easily, and i just love it! i'm sure you'll do a lot better than those women, too!

4:55 PM  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

always hold on to your dreams... or at least a cute 6'3" danish boy :)
hey you'll kick her dancin' butt someday!

romey

12:20 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I'm so glad you posted this...I've actually been thinking about taking dance lessons! I just don't know where to start! It sounds fabulous!

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always dreamed of singing the part of Christine in the Phantom of the Opera...

I really, REALLY can't sing well.

Dream...

3:28 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

She's the dancer in our little family. There's no way on earth I could ever do that.

*sits on the edge of the dance floor like a wall flower*

S

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home