Friday, October 07, 2005

Oh My Goddess, I finally did it!!!

OH MY GODDESS, I FINALLY DID IT!!!!


Powered by Castpost

Finally, after several weeks of trying, I've managed to get music on my blog!!!

I'm so excited!

And I love this song......

At some point I will move this into the sidebar, it's my theme tune, you know....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time ... 2.13pm

Just a little addition for you all - you may or may not wish to know this...

I've been clearing out some old clothes ready to go on eBay and in the bottom of my bedside drawer I found this. It was a present from my friend, C, last year (can't recall if it was birthday or Christmas, not that it matters) I'd stuffed it in my drawer and forgotten about it. After thinking about S for a huge portion of the morning, especially after the conversation we had this morning - and it was just a conversation - I thought I might experiment with it.

Oh my.

I've been walking around with a smile on my face for the last 2 hours.

Enough said.

Actually, I just thought I should add that C is just a friend - a female friend, happily married, but lots of fun and this was a joke present from her. Just in case anyone was wondering. There's nothing there to wonder about.

7 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Cook said...

Just wanted to say I liked your blog and the music. -I totally love Space's "Female of the Species" and it's been years since I've heard it! Kudos for getting up on your blog! :)

Take care,
Aaron
homebusinesstoday.blogspot.com

11:38 AM  
Blogger natty68 said...

Woohoo..well done hon.

Now I know why superfast broadband has its benefits, I can listen to music on blogs without any interference..lol.

1:16 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

So now you have that..uh....minty fresh feeling? :)

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooohoooooo! i like it!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hmmm...I expected to see "the rabbit" or some such thing...this is something I've not experienced, but with that recommendation, I'll most likely be looking into it!

2:08 AM  
Blogger TrĂ©e said...

Music touches the soul like the rain on a hot tin roof. Sizzles! ;-)

3:02 AM  
Blogger Morris said...

Breaking up your marriage for a fling / temp stage in your life is wrong!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home