Monday, October 24, 2005

set adrift on memory bliss

SET ADRIFT ON MEMORY BLISS

I probably shouldn't be writing this right now. I'm almost sure I will make no sense at all.

But I need to capture this moment in infinity.

I'm shaking, with the sheer intensity of an ecstacy that leaves all senses supressed until only touch remains.

She has possessed me, carried me to that place that only lovers know. That place where time does indeed stand still, where the stars in their heavens look down upon our passion and bow in reverence at the beauty of our love for each other.

My skin still shivers with memories of her.

My body trembles with blissful afterglow.

She completes me.

As I sit here, I can feel the slow throb of her insistent touch, the rivers of desire that flow beneath her fingertips. The sound of her breath mixed with my own. The taste of her lips.

For as long as I live, this will be etched in my mind.

Set adrift on blissful memories.

5 Comments:

Blogger natty68 said...

Wow is all i can say :)

*hugs*

12:38 AM  
Blogger jade said...

mmmmm. very sensual.

4:04 AM  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

Beautiful.

So happy for you that you had this, with S.

You set me adrift on my own memory bliss... mmmmm.


Minxxxxxxx

8:38 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

mmmmm is RIGHT.
LOL!! What did I JUST say in your newest post???
Revel in the memory bliss, girl!!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

at least one of us gets to be... mmm... caressed. good girl!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home