Wednesday, October 05, 2005

strawberries and sex

STRAWBERRIES AND SEX

Let me just say, before I begin, that the idea of strawberries, fresh cream and cold sparkling wine, coupled with someone that you just cannot resist has meant that most of the day has been spent in a state of *coughs* ... well you know. Am I really so coy that I can't actually say that I've spent the best part of my day... Nope, I can't say it. Just can't do it. So imagination will have to suffice. And, oh, I really do need a shower now, but somehow I just can't bear to shower away all that raw passion. But everytime I become aware that I need a shower, I also become rather hot again.

Things with S and I are pretty damn good at the moment. In fact they are always pretty damn good. Even when I am in the depths of despair about my situation, things between us are good. Better than good. I am imagining her everywhere I go. Driving down the road tonight I have my MP3 player plugged into the car so it plays through the car speakers - and of course one of the infinite number of songs that reminds me of her comes on. For those of you that may be familiar with her music, it was Sarah McLachlan, Possession. And right at that moment in time, just driving down the road - actually on the way to get an international phone card - I'm imagining that she's sat beside me and we're listening to it together. We have more or less the same size feet, you know? Just a random fact. I like having the same size feet as her, although I doubt she will ever want to borrow my shoes. I have a penchant for boots - spiky, high-heeled, sexy, kick-ass boots. I bought some new boots yesterday, which I may just HNT with tomorrow. But S doesn't do heels so I get to keep the boots.

I've been writing a lot lately. S would say that I am a writer, a fact that I would deny furiously. I've had a couple of factual articles published in a one or two natural health magazines over here. I was aproached and asked to write them. I wrote and they published. It was quite a rush actually, seeing my name in print. I haven't written anything factual for a while now. Mainly because I haven't been asked.

But instead I've been writing to S. About us. Intimate stuff, mainly. There's something so arousing about writing something erotic, knowing the effect you want it to have on one specific person, and later finding out that it did in fact have that effect. I wrote something a couple of weeks ago for her, and was so aroused writing it that I had to stop several times for *coughs again* relief. I marked the points where I had to stop with an asterisk and made certain she knew why I had stopped there. And despite the fact that I can be surprisingly coy here, I'm far from coy when I write for her.

When S and I first realised where our relationship was headed, pretty much all of our communication was via IM. With the exception of one conversation, the very first intimate conversation, I archived and saved every single conversation we had. She does the same. They're all saved to a jump drive, password protected, and they come with me everywhere I go. I look back on them surprisingly often. I love reading them. We still communicate through IM - because of my circumstances, its often the only way we can communicate without a million questions being raised. And of course, it's free. But we also talk on the phone. Well, sometimes we talk, sometimes one talks and one is ..... well fill in the blanks yourself on that one.

Well, this is a random post isn't it? I started out planning to tell you about my friends B & J - but somehow digressed.

S does that to me.

Right now, the very moment that I am typing this, she's online and we're talking. I know that with just one sentence she can turn me into a gibbering wreck - in a good way of course.

She did it yesterday. Called me - it was 3.30am for her.

We danced around various topics - I told her about the planes going overhead outside, she told me about the air-conditioning in her room. Then she asked where I was. I told her I was upstairs. Then it hung in the air between us, with a life of its own. Both of us knowing where things would head, neither making the first move.

That delicious delay of pleasure.

Oh and we now have a date, firm plans for her to visit here. It's not for a while, although even if it were next week it would be too far away. But it's there, decided upon. It's all I can do not to circle it in red ink on the calendar.

It will change everything.

7 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

very cool. Glad you two are finally going to be able to get together soon. I do hope it is all you've dreamed it will be

6:13 PM  
Blogger natty68 said...

That would explain where you have been today..lol.

Still need your IM details so I can add you :)

So glad that you and S are getting to see each other in the near future :)

*PS Ollie says "meow meow", he's headbutting me at the moment of typing..lol

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Big step.

4:58 AM  
Blogger jade said...

mmmm. strawberries and sparkling wine. It doesn't get much better than that ... well, except for ...

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome post. You are an excellent writer.

Cheers,
(a random blog surfer)

12:09 PM  
Blogger eros & psyche said...

great blog. i do respect your situation, honesty and decisions. good luck with S.

10:34 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

Ive just spent some time reading your blog.I know sometimes you can't help falling in love with someone else.Doesn't matter if that person is of the same sex or not.I hope you get to be together one day.I think your a brave person to write about it on here.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home