Tuesday, November 15, 2005

arrival

ARRIVAL

I see you across the arrivals lounge, instantly recognisable. Your hair, more vibrant than I ever believed it to be, flicking over your shoulders. I'm desperate to brush it away.

You see me, you know it's me without us even speaking a word, and your arms fall around me.

And there we stand, yearning palpable between us.

Climbing into the car, you at the side of me. 90mph down the motorway, talking trivia. I just want you to touch me.

Home now. You need to shower. I show you the way, set the shower running, leave the room, offer you some privacy.

It's no good though and I am standing outside the bathroom door, listening to the water running, splashing into the shower tray. Knowing that it falls off your body. I touch myself through the thin fabric of my top, fingers travelling from neck to breast, pushing aside my bra, releasing my nipple. Sticky sweetness already gathering between my legs.

No use. I can no longer just stand there, my hands are no longer the ones I want. So I undress, until I stand naked, trembling at what I am about to do.

I know the door is unlocked, in invitation, and I know just how to open it without making a sound.

Through the steam I see your silhouette. You know I am there - it's in the way you run your hands down your body, the way your head is tipped back catching the water on your face.

I watch, for a seemingly endless moment, until I can bear it no longer and I push aside the shower curtain.

You turn towards me then, unsurprised. And wordlessly offer me your hand as I step into the shower with you.

That one simple touch was enough, and we fall into each others arms. My lips find yours for the first time, soft sweet rapture as we hesitantly explore each others mouth. I taste the faint remains of coffee upon you. My tongue seeks every corner of you, passing over your teeth, licking your lips, then dancing with your tongue.

Neither of us can break away from this kiss, my hands travel into your wet hair to pull you closer to me. Your hands lock around my waist, that expression of possession I have dreamt about for so long now.

Despite the heat of the shower, goosebumps cover my body, and you pull me closer to you, stepping back slightly so that we share the flow of water. I feel it course down my face, intrude into my mouth as we kiss, soaking my skin.

Finally we pull away, breathless, each looking into the other's eyes.

I turn to the side of me and take hold of the shampoo, tipping some onto your hair before setting it aside. You release your grip on me, letting your hands rest loosely upon my hips as I lift my arms to lather your hair, gently wiping the suds away from your forehead lest they run into your eyes. Expertly, I massage your hair into cleanliness, running my fingers through each strand to rinse away the bubbles.

Then I find the tube of shower gel, squeezing the glutinous gelly into my palms and allowing the scent to begin to escape into the steamy air. You stand motionless as I begin to wash you, gently taking your hands from me so that I can cleanse every inch of you. Shoulders, neck, arms, I am enraptured as I watch the soap wash over you, yearning to touch your breasts yet strangely shy despite our naked intimacy.

I notice that your eyes never leave me, although mine are focused on your body as I softly knead your skin.

Accidentally, my hand catches your breast and I watch the pink nipple spring into life. Fascinated, I touch it again, intentionally this time, and I hear your breath catch in your throat. Now both hands caress your breasts, before moving down to your navel, wandering around to wash your back.

Then I kneel in front of you, taking more gel in my hands. The perfume fills the air now - a heady, musky scent, a scent that I have long dreamt of inhaling upon your skin. I know you recognise it and I smile as I begin washing your feet. Then moving further up your legs, I massage your calves, tickling the skin behind your knees and moving up over and around your thighs.

Your legs are parted, very slightly, just enough for me to easily be able to run my hands all around your thighs.

I know that we are both thinking the same thoughts, I close my eyes, afraid to gaze upon the part of you that I most yearn to touch.

Then I feel your hand upon my shoulder, drawing me upwards. I stand again and you pull me into another kiss. We stand there, drenched in the water, lost in our kiss, anticipating what we know will inevitably follow.

Finally I step away from you and out of the shower, keeping hold of your hand. I take a soft, warm towel and place it around your shoulders, but before I can take one for myself you have returned the favour. Disregarding the water that still runs from the shower, we look into each others eyes, a thousand words communicated in just one glance.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I walk across the landing, opening the door that leads to my bedroom.

14 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

ok-you got my attention =_)

10:29 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

damn df. you just made me all wet. :")

2:48 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

oh if you want to change templates again i can offer a hand... but not the nitty-gritty, just a little tweaking in places... and nothing original either...

2:48 AM  
Blogger Tony said...

Wow..

8:50 AM  
Blogger natty68 said...

Wow is all I can say df - I was holding my breath while reading this,..

11:52 AM  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

Hubba, deadly! Wow. Excellent stuff. Do more, do more!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

very nice

6:10 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

What a precious gift.

1:12 AM  
Blogger jade said...

so sensual, i loved reading this.

3:07 AM  
Blogger Genna said...

wow...

5:32 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Loved reading this.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

A very beautiful post. You must love her a great deal :-)

10:06 AM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Beautiful. The love you have for her comes through your writing very clearly.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

I wish I were her.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home