Friday, November 11, 2005

come back in a few hours

COME BACK IN A FEW HOURS

I'll be back in a few hours to update on the situation.

In the meantime I have to...

1.
2. Finish decorating a 60th birthday cake with steak, egg and chips made from sugarpaste
3. Deliver aforementioned birthday cake
4. Meet my friend B for a coffee (she'll have coffee, I'll have hot water with lemon)
5. Clean the house (major bomb went off)
6. Start decorating another 60th birthday cake (this time with a fisherman)
7.
8.

Then I'll hopefully have a few minutes to update here.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your comments and support, I really appreciate them.

There was no HNT from me this week because - well, I'm sure you can fathom out why, but I hope to return to it next week.

And I still need to tell you all about my weekend, even though that seems to be an age away now.

So come back later, I may even have some spare chocolate cake going, you can pull up a chair and have a slice....

7 Comments:

Blogger natty68 said...

mmmmmmmmm chocolate cake..yummm!! Save me a piece please hon :)

Good to see you posting :)

*hugs*

10:00 AM  
Blogger Numpty said...

Choccy cake does sound good...
ya can't beat homemade cake..

3:30 PM  
Blogger The real me said...

Been thinking about you... wondering how you'll work things out.

6:54 PM  
Blogger CycleGuy said...

I'm a good listener when I have chocolate cake...

8:47 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

i'd love me some cake. and some jasmine tea please?

i love ya df. i feel your pain a hundred thousand miles away and wish i could comfort you somehow...

5:40 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

m-m-m-m-m, CAKE! LOL Girl, eat some of that chocolate yourself. It's goooooood for ya! ;)

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Kriss said...

I don't know if you'll see this or not, and certainly I probably won't find it again.....but, I would dearly love to see these cakes you mention. You did/do take pics of your cakes, don't you? I do cakes too, but never used sugar paste.
Odd first comment. Been reading your archives trying to catch up to the present. Found you through Art's blog.
Your story is lovely. Truly.
If you see this, could you somehow show some cake pics? Purty please, special lady?

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home