Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Day My Butt Went Psycho

The Day My Butt Went Psycho

Greetings Ladies and germs and all other manner of friend to my Beloved DeadlyFemale.

This is the infamous S taking over my Darling's blog for the weekend to play naughty.

She's been gone only a day and I miss her terribly, but I promise not to whine the whole weekend about her not being here. We spoke on the phone twice. Once when she rang me to let me know she was safely arrived and then again later when I rang to make sure that everyone else had shown up and she wasn't alone. I'd hoped for some other word from her by now because she took her mobile with her and has the ability to email me, but I'm sure she's having far too much fun to find somewhere private to send a message.

I'm not sure exactly what I will say this weekend, but I will try to be as entertaining as my Beloved is so that you won't quit visiting her blog.

My main goal with these few posts is to convey that I am very real. I didn't expect things to unfold between us as they have any more than she did, but I would not trade one moment of this bliss for anything in the universe. She is my best friend. I can talk to her about anything, no subject is taboo. She is my lover. Despite the miles between us, she satisfies me in ways that are unexplainable. I know that when I go to see her in September 2007, things will be even more spectacular than they are here. She is my soulmate. We are so unbelievably compatible in the smallest of ways and the biggest of ways. I was never certain if soulmates were a true phenomenon, but having Deadly in my life, I know without a shadow of a doubt that they do exist and I've found mine. And I know that soulmates are bound for all eternity. Our lives were entwined in a previous life, but not as lovers.

So that's all I have to say for now. I look forward to your comments and I'm sure Deadly will be pleasantly surprised by what I've left here.

Oh, and the title of this post is also the title of a children's book that made me giggle the first time I saw it.

S.

::UPDATE::

I got a brief email from Deadly so I'm happy again. She got back to the hotel at 2.30 in the morning. What a party animal that woman is. *laughs*

And thanks cycleguy for the kind words. I hope others respond as well. And yes I most certainly feel as intensely about Deadly as she feels about me.

Goodnight.

3 Comments:

Blogger CycleGuy said...

Let me be the first to say it's good to finally "meet" you.
It's really nice to see you write about DF with the same intensity that she writes about you and I'm sure you'll both be happy once you're actually together.
Have a great week-end!

1:27 AM  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

Oo, oo, cycleguy said what i wanted to say!

It's a pleasure to meet you, S. Have a lovely weekend.

Much love

Evil Minxxxxxxx

12:40 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

i'm so happy to meet you S! you've got a wonderful girl there... she's one of my closest online chums and i'm your #1 fan! i wish you guys the absolute best!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home