Friday, November 18, 2005

frustration

FRUSTRATION



Powered by Castpost

As the song says, I can't meet all my desires.

It has taken S to show me just how sexual I am.

And now that I know, I can't just switch it off.

A variety of things have conspired against us, snatching away time that we used to be able to spend together.

I hear her voice every day, every single morning she calls me from the depths of her night. But I'm unable to satisfy her needs and she's unable to satisfy mine.

The need to hear her is overwhelming, the need to fulfil all her desires.

Soon.

Please let it be soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

A good choice of song, the lyrics make a lot of sense..

11:21 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

you know, i've only just recently discovered the joys of phone sex... and though it is expensive you have to make do with whatever you can have...

df, i'm with you on this one. i am so praying that it be soon, too!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I'm sorry the waiting is agonizing, but in time, you two will be together... for now, .....settle for her voice---if you are able to be happy with 'just that'...

Patience..... {{hugs}}

6:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

The waiting to have those needs fulfilled can be overwhelming can't it *sigh*

12:38 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I could so feel your desire for her in your post.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home