Monday, November 14, 2005

missing her

MISSING HER

Not much else I can say aside from that.

S is busy at work - she's working all day and doesn't get home until after 6pm, by which time it's midnight here. We manage to snatch a few minutes together before she leaves in the morning and sometimes when she comes home for lunch. It never seems to be enough - there's always more I want to say to her, more I want to share.

She managed to call me this morning - it was 7.30am here. It's always so wonderful to hear her voice, and this morning she was so sweet because she was sleepy and muffly. I just wanted to leap across the Atlantic and climb into bed beside her. It's hard, knowing that she is in bed when I am just getting on with the day, knowing that she is warm and cosy.

I miss her so much.

5 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

hang in there and things will eventually work themselves out. I just got caught up with your blog and it does sound like he either doesn't want to talk or doesn't know how to. ***hugs***

8:56 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Warm and cosy is good.. hang on to that whenever your feeling down and i'm sure you'll get your sparkle back!! You deserve it..

1:42 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

The sparkle isn't gone, just the time that we are able to spend together.

I miss you too baby so very much. I will call every morning. We have Thursday and part of Friday when I'm not at the cinema.

I love you to the ends of the Earth.

S.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

now there. how can i ever top that comment? :)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I only just found your blog. Love reading your life.

Btw - have you & S met in person?

Am happy for you. :)

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home