Monday, November 28, 2005

monday madness

MONDAY MADNESS

Damn, I'm such a me-me whore today!!

I played this......

1. I've always been afraid of snakes.
2. People should not talk on cell phones while driving.
3. The one thing I look forward to every day is talking to S.
4. My first meal of the day usually consists of fruit.
5. It seems like ironing is a never-ending job.
6. The last time I painted a room in my house was last August.
7. The next time I paint, I'd like to paint my bathroom cream.

Heaven's above - those are dull answers!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Thanks for playing Monday Madness... I hope you get the money thing straightened out. It's a shame there's people like that in this world.

Wishing you a good week ahead! ~Otto

1:19 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Ah yes, I'm an empath too. I've always struggled with harnessing it, but sometimes the emotions of others overwhelm me to a point where I feel incapable of feeling any of my own emotions.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home