Monday, November 07, 2005

the witch is back

THE WITCH IS BACK

Oh, what a weekend!

I haven't got time to fully go into everything about the weekend, but it was absolutely fantastic! I won't say that it was restful - that would be a complete lie - 7 hours of travelling to get there, followed by a night of workings with my coven sisters, which ended around 3am. Then, after 5 hours sleep, Witchfest itself which didn't fully conclude for us until about 3.30am on Sunday morning! I finally got back home at around 8pm last night, and gave in almost immediately to my bed. Now I have to restore the house to order and then I can tell you all about it.

It's lovely to see that S stopped by to say hello, *sighs* I missed her so much this weekend and she really should have been at my side sharing everything with me. But soon she will be. I've managed to have a talk with her this morning at least.

OK, must dash away now to do real world things, will update more later

4 Comments:

Blogger natty68 said...

Can't wait to hear all about Witchfest :)

And S did a wonderful job while you were away :)

10:50 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

welcome back sistah!

though i DID miss you someone else kept us company... (thank you, S for visiting my site too!) it's like you never left! same lovely posts, full of longing and sweetnesses... *sigh*

2:10 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Witchfest, huh? Oooooo.... want to hear alllllll the details!! =)

2:56 PM  
Blogger sands of time said...

Oh that sounds so Interesting.Ive always been interested in things like that.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home