Wednesday, December 28, 2005

decisions decisions

DECISIONS DECISIONS

The mighty and wonderful Osbasso has spoken.

For this weeks HNT he wants us to choose our favourite HNT shot of the year and post that again, along with reasons why.

I was going to post and say that I was stuck and couldn't choose - which was initially the truth. But then I was browsing through my HNT shots and found my favourite. It just leapt out at me. Come back tomorrow and it will be revealed.

Well, that kind of killed that post, didn't it?

I decided not to go shopping with DH today. Partly because it has snowed and frozen solid and I'm wobbly enough on crutches inside without subjecting them to snow and ice as well. And partly because eldest child is really sick. After the temperature peaked at 104 last night, we spent an hour throwing up bile because of an empty tummy and then had three nosebleeds. Today seems marginally better, I think we're over the worst, but we still have an unhappy camper.

So he's gone shopping alone. I had to laugh though - he asked for the childrens' bank books so he could go and pay in their Christmas money and I handed them over. Then at 9.15am I get a phone call from him complaining that the bank isn't even open today. Oh how I laughed. More so because I know that the bank is open today, but it just doesn't open until 9.30am and he hasn't the gumption to look at the opening hours clearly displayed in the window. I could have shared this fact with him. But it was so much more fun to send him to the hell that is a between-holiday supermarket for stocks of bread and milk. Oh I'm turning into such a little bitch - I didn't know I had it in me!

Right, I'm away to take a shower now - I have a rather nifty plastic sleeve that fits over my cast which will forever be known as the 'elephant's condom'. Then I'm going to sit and chill for the rest of the day until DH returns stressed and hassled, at which point I will casually announce that we're out of toilet roll.....

Oh, my inner bitch is out to play and I like it!

7 Comments:

Blogger Wenchy said...

Here's to that inner bitch!

11:38 AM  
Blogger natty68 said...

Oooh you are a bad girl..lol.

I do hope your little one feels better soon.. I do know there is an awful bug going around, it has the lovely name of the "Vomiting bug" - whoever thought that one up certainly wasnt very inventive..lol.

11:51 AM  
Blogger CycleGuy said...

You're not being a bitch. It's just a little payback.
Thank you for making me laugh. :-D

1:08 PM  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

I love that inner bitch. She and i are going out for a G&T later, i believe -- hope you come too!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

We all have that 'inner bitch' in us, ---embrace it.

I can't wait to see your secret little HNT shot. Sounds scrumptious! ;)

4:22 PM  
Blogger MamaKBear said...

LOL...serves him right!

Sure hope DD1 feels lots better soon...that definitely did not sound pleasant!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Awww... sorry DD1 is under the weather.
But, Cheers to the inner bitch! *ting* LOL!

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home