Tuesday, December 13, 2005

fraudsters with no brains

FRAUDSTERS WITH NO BRAINS

Remember a couple of weeks ago when my bank account was so kindly cleared out by some delightful fraudsters??

Well, last Wednesday I came home from work to find a parcel lying on my doormat. Addressed to, I can only assume, one of the fraudsters - at my address! And, even more unbelievable, with the fraudsters phone numbers written on the envelope.

It came from the Middle East, I haven't opened it and have to take it in tomorrow to be investigated by the bank.

So these guys were clever enough to steal my card details, clever enough to empty my account, but stupid enough to give their name and phone numbers when ordering their goodies.

Karma, thats all I can say...

But it's had me chuckling into my cornflakes for the past few mornings!

7 Comments:

Blogger Evil Minx said...

Heh heh heh...

This should help track 'em down. Little sods.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Oh I so hope they get them!

11:39 AM  
Blogger natty68 said...

Yep some people are thick..lol.

I was talking to D about this the other day, as he works in a bank and he said you wouldnt believe how stupid some people are when it comes to fraud.. He will chuckle when I tell him tonight about this..lol

Hope they catch the little shits now..

12:49 PM  
Blogger MamaKBear said...

Sounds like justice will be yours!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Talk about dumb luck! They're dumb, and you just got very lucky! Woo hoo!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

omg. fuckin bumbling idiots!!!

2:45 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I don't know if my curiousity would have kept me from opening it! LOL

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home