Thursday, December 29, 2005

hnt revisited

HNT REVISITED

So, Osbasso wanted our favourite HNT of the year.

This was mine.

And here is a reminder of why....


I'm stretched out on the bed when she calls. Her voice is like silk - fluid, flowing over me insistently and it awakens something inside of me. Knowing the effect it will have, I casually mention that I have kicked off my boots - black suede heels - and have already discarded most of my clothes. All that remains are my hold-ups - fishnet - and I hear her attempt to suppress a sigh of longing as she sees me in her mind's eye. I want to wrap my stockinged legs around her firm body, draw her to me, kiss her until she is breathless with desire and wet with anticipation. I need to entwine my limbs with hers, graze her soft skin with the harsh surface of the fishnet. I want to sit astride her, holding her to me as my ankles knot together behind her waist. I need to hear her breathing quicken, catching in her throat as she loses touch with the world around her, until reality ceases to be.

I whisper in her ear...

'baby, let's fly'


dedicated to my soulmate, my beautiful ~S~

Oh, and while I have your attention, pop on over to see my beautiful ~S~ - she's started up her own blog - at my suggestion, and if it she doesn't get any visitors it will be my fault and she'll spank me! So you can read both sides of our story. Please go and show her some of the love you show me, I know she'll appreciate it and I know you'll find her to be as witty, funny and charming as I do.

24 Comments:

Blogger Wenchy said...

Just beautiful. Awesome HNT.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

I remember the post!

12:11 AM  
Blogger jade said...

I love the story behind the pic!

12:25 AM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

I remember that one too... and I still love it! Cheers, Happy HNT and have a Wonderful New Year!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hey DF, sweetie... just popping in to thank you for visiting me & my moody self. ;)
Gorgeous legs in those fishnets... and gorgeous post to go along w/the pic. mmphf! lol
Happy HNT & New Year! =)

1:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just love fishnets! sigh Unfortunately, I work in a jeans enviroment and very seldom get the chance to wear a skirt. Lovely picture and beautiful story behind it.

2:00 AM  
Blogger MamaKBear said...

I remember this one too! And it's still HOT HOT HOT!

Happy HNT! :)

2:46 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

One of my favorites too! HHNT and HNY!

3:01 AM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

Took my breath away.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Very lovely! Happy HNT and a very Happy New Year!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

fishnets. you can't go wrong... S must be absolutely thrilled...

5:26 AM  
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Yowza!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Just Brian said...

Beautiful image and dedication post. Happy HNT

10:37 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Yummy! That's an amazing photo, Sugar!

HHNT

2:39 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

HHNT! and Happy New Year!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Very nice!!

HHNT!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Great shot and great story - Happy HNT and Happy New Year

4:33 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Rockin! HHNT!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

Great HNT, great story.

I wish you and your S much happiness in the New Year.

4:55 PM  
Blogger bricotrout said...

ive said it before and ill say it again... NOTHING sexier than a pair of fishnets! oh boy!!! cheers!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

I'm loving this whole 'Best of HNT's' flashbacks...

Happy New Year and Happy HNT.

::smooches::
Mara

7:29 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Happy HNT!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Traces said...

ooh, i remember this one, i love the darkness of the picture, it looks like a really old bit of cinefilm, very atmospheric and totally gorgeous :)

8:47 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

nice happy HNT

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home