Friday, December 09, 2005

just having a little moan

JUST HAVING A LITTLE MOAN

Okay, let me get this out of my system quickly.

Tomorrow we're taking 12 (yes 12) of the childrens' friends to the pictures to see the new Narnia film and then on to a restaurant on the same complex for a meal. Drop off time is 12.30pm at the pictures and pick up is 5.30pm at the restuarant.

So this morning - at 7.15am - bloody 7.15am - I get a text message from one of the mums asking me if I am giving them lunch as well. No I am NOT! Bloody hell, you'll be asking me next if I'll get their next lot of school uniform and sew name labels in! And why is it necessary to ask me that at 7.15am???? It's too early!!!

DH is being a class one arsehole right now - I can't even begin to tell you how much of am idiot he has been over the past few days, and anyway you've heard it all before - just scan the archives, read a few of the posts about him and change the date and you'll be pretty much up to speed.

Needless to say if he threatens to leave one more time then he may just find that his bags are packed for him. He's playing every emotional and stroppy card he can find in his limited collection and quite frankly, I'm getting cheesed off with it all.

Blimey, I am in a mood today aren't I?? I'd better have some chocolate. And quickly.

I'm sure I'll be calm after a bar of Green & Black's finest.....got to be worth a try.

Oh, and remind me later to tell you about the unexpected parcel I received from the Middle East - yep the Middle East!

What else, oh yes, my parcel from S has also arrived - I have to collect it from the Post Office later today - that makes me excited. And she is still as gorgeous and as sexy and as wonderful as ever *sighs happily* See, that puts a smile on my face......

6 Comments:

Blogger natty68 said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your eldest daughter df :) Hope she has a nice time at the pictures and restaurant :)

Grin and bear it with your hubby hon, sounds like he is having one of his many moodswings..*hugs* hon

And a parcel from the Middle East..oooh how exciting..whos it from..hehehe (me is nosey!)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

The middle east? Yikes.

Can I help the dude pack?

3:37 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

i wish i could be there to help out with DD1's birthday... and help you celebrate as well... and kick that other mum's ass as well! j/k...

oh, and yeah, let HIM leave. you are so much better without him.

4:57 PM  
Blogger jade said...

good luck with the 12 girls! You are a brave woman. hehehe

7:39 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Twelve girls? You are brave!!!!

3:01 AM  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

1. Happy birthday DD1 (belatedly, i admit. Sorry, I was away.)

2. Very generous party. The mother was a class A fuckwit. And yes, 7.15 am is WAY too early.

3. DH. Feh. Pakc those bags, honey... you know you want to...

4. Green and Blacks. Mmmmm. I like the dark chocolate with ginger, yum.

5. A parcel from the Middle East? Did i send you something for Xmas and i forgot that i did it? ;-) Only kidding. But it could happen. I am that much of a space cadet on occasion..


La Minxxxxxxxxx

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home