Sunday, December 04, 2005

so i went shopping

SO I WENT SHOPPING

And bought myself some new underwear....

Maybe a little glimpse (and it will only be a little glimpse) of it making an appearance in a HNT near you soon

I got black, hot pink, and teal - couldn't decide which I liked best, you see



But then the nice lady in the shop gave me an underwear catalogue to browse and I spotted this little set, which is next on my list

Although these are the ones I crave....

Is £40 too much for this little scrap of lace and ribbon, do you think??



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOOOVE those black panties...

I neeeeeed those black panties...

1:55 AM  
Blogger Lea said...

Wow..what a sight to pop into.
Hmm...does the girl come with the lace?

1:27 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

df, i love the white set!!! go get it, it's so worth every penny!

3:42 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

I say... if you want it... buy it. :)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

It is makes you feel good, buy it!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Gordy said...

Wow, did you really buy all of these..I will be glued to your site for the HNT pics LOL

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home