Friday, January 06, 2006

good morning!

GOOD MORNING!

And it is, just about.

I'm foiled today, lacking inspiration, lacking words, lacking pretty much everything.

Got to take a shower, tidy the house - boring stuff that no-one wants to hear about.

I did a brave thing.

I asked my mum to pick up a hair dye for me while she was out shopping. So later I'm going to dye my hair. Well, that solely depends on what colour she picks up for me - I gave her guidelines. It was still a brave move, even with the guidelines.

You see, my hair is this colour...



And I want it to be this colour again...


I don't much fancy my chances. And yes, that second colour was natural.

Maybe I'll post the results later.

Let's hope they aren't too disastrous.

::UPDATE::

Mum just called from the supermarket. She's gone with golden mid blonde. Watch this space....

::UPDATE NO 2::

The dye is here. It's not golden mid blonde. It's natural medium blonde. As displayed below.


This could be very interesting.

Anyone want to come and hold my hand while I destroy my natural and beautiful hair? I'm getting second thoughts now...

Oh what the f.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Deadly Female said...

daydreamer - Thanks!!! Its not so much that I dislike my hair colour now, its just that it seems to be a bit flat - winter months and all that. ~S~ said a similar thing to you when I told her I was colouring it, but if it turns out wrong I can always redo it.....

11:42 AM  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

sadly i no longer dye my hair. too old now i guess.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

So WHERE is the after pics???

I have coloured my hair since I was fourteen, every four weeks religiously and I will continue to do so until the day I die.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

*laughs*

You'll just have to be patient.....

5:07 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I WANT TO SEE IT! As a compulsive hair colorer I am totally curious about how it turned out!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Drats! I was hoping for a nice shade of blue. Oh well, guess that color will suffice. Pics when you're done please. We're not demanding are we?! ;)

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home