Friday, January 06, 2006

hair update

HAIR UPDATE

Okay, so here it is.

Not actually a huge difference from my natural colour and a bit of a disappointment and an anti-climax, if I'm honest. May have to go out next week and get another one....


It's very long though, isn't it - I hadn't realised just how long it was until I took this.

Anyway, hope that has satisfied you all.

Oh, this was one of the shots that I took but I moved and it came out blurry - I actually quite like the effect of this one though.


4 Comments:

Blogger Miladysa said...

Beautiful hair and the colour is gorgeous!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

I think it's gorgeous!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Woman you have loads of hair!!! I love it. I think it's quite pretty.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

To me it looks slightly darker.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home