Thursday, January 26, 2006

hnt

HNT



Just a simple HNT today - my new hair colour and a circlet of flowers.

Visit Osbasso for more half-nekkidity....

Oh, and it is a very special day today - the birthday of two very special people.

The first, of course, is my one and only ~S~. As we speak a huge parcel of birthday goodies is in transit somewhere on the other side of the Atlantic and heading for her. I had the opportunity to be the very first person to wish her a Happy Birthday, despite the 6 hour time difference. ~S~, you know how much I love you, the last few days have proved it beyond all doubt. Have a wonderful wonderful day, baby xxx

It is also the delightfully Evil Minx's birthday today - Minx, sweetie, you have offered my such incredible support and I thank you for that so very much. Have a fantastic day xx

22 Comments:

Blogger lecram sinun said...

Very nice... I suddenly believe in faeries again! Cheers and happy HNT!

1:32 AM  
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Yeah, I'm thinking of fairies too. :)

2:15 AM  
Blogger CycleGuy said...

wish I could touch your beautiful hair...
BTW, there something for you at my blog.
Happy HNT!

3:06 AM  
Blogger Blondie... said...

Such gorgeous red hair! Happy HNT beautiful!

3:57 AM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

Beautiful as ever my Love!!!

4:02 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

Very nice. I love when I get HNT's during my wednesday reading cycle.

Happy HNT.

4:04 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Yip, fairies and dragons and magical powers.... DF, happy HNT to you today my friend.

4:42 AM  
Blogger Tess said...

Very beautiful. Love the new hair. Happy HNT!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Scarlet Traces said...

your new hair colour is lovely :)
and the circlet is very pretty, all earthy and magical.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Buttons said...

You look like a dryad :)
lovely

10:29 AM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Beautiful! HHNT

12:35 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Lovely, Lovely picture. Love the crown of flowers & the hair color is awesome!

1:19 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

Looking good Deadly! happy B day S

3:09 PM  
Blogger Francesca said...

I like that colour on you!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Gorrrrgeous new hair color, DF!
Happy B-day ~S~!
HHNT! ;)

6:25 PM  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

Awww... DF... thank you so much.

That just made my birthday so much more special...

You're a star. I'm so touched.

Much love

Minxxxxxxxx

7:05 PM  
Blogger Dawn Oglesby said...

OOOOOH, I love that color. Looks fab on you.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hey-----the hair looks great! Hope you're likin' the new look!

And Happy Birthday ~S~ !!!! It's my friend's birthday today as well- just sent her a bundle of flowers and chocolates.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Ah----she's an Aquarian like me!


WATCH OUT! :)

8:28 PM  
Blogger ~Tim said...

Simple is good. Happy HNT!

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, happy Birthday to your Sweetie!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Fish said...

I think perhaps you were a druid in a past life?

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home