Saturday, January 28, 2006

won't be around much

WON'T BE AROUND MUCH

Not for the weekend anyway.

Well, it's already Saturday afternoon anyway. But tonight it's essential viewing for me - 'Dancing on Ice' - I love anything with glittery costumes - and I have a copy of 'Hello Dolly!' to watch on video too.

Then tomorrow I'm going to my concert. Actually, after my brief spell of indifference I am looking forward to it now. Doubtless I'll come home with no voice - in fact I'll be disappointed if I don't.

Have a good weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sapphire said...

I wanna go! *sobs*

Was that a little over-the-top on drama babe?

1:51 PM  
Blogger Buttons said...

enjoy your weekend :)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

~S~ - Baby, I wish you were coming too, I really do. But at least now you can listen to their CD and be with me in spirit and soul, if not in person xxx

tigerlilly - I think I can just about manage that *winks* under the circumstances!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Guess what? I bought Hello Dolly yesterday. How funny is that?! It sucks though because I tore off the wrapper and soon realized I already own a copy.

Have a splendid weekend!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Francesca said...

I hope you had lots of fun with gals at the concert. Sounds like a nice break!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home