Tuesday, February 28, 2006

briefly from ~s~

BRIEFLY FROM ~S~

DF asked that I come here and make a post on her behalf, updating you and letting you know that she hasn't vanished completely.

Her eldest child is still not 100%. There was a rash that has since vanished, but some activity yesterday afternoon caused a relapse. She stayed home from school today and tomorrow is uncertain.

As for DF herself, she's still trying to come to terms with all that is happening within her life and marriage. She's getting fantastic support from friends here - which I appreciate more than I can say - as well as friends that live closer to her.

Her DH could possibly be home either Tuesday night for just one night so she can do his washing, or will be home Wednesday night and not return to work until Monday. This has thrown a wrench in her plans because she was going to use the time alone to contact a solicitor and others to put the plans in motion.

I would like to again thank all of you for your unending support for both DF and what she's going through and me being so far from her and unable to do anything. I appreciate your friendship a lot. I am so glad that DF has this outlet to express her feelings and lay them out for better examination on her part. She is, without a doubt, the one for me and I am thankful every day for her presence in my life.

If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them. And I'm sure DF visits here every day so she will read any comments you leave for her. She will be back when she feels up to it.

~S~

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be here...

xxx

5:22 AM  
Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

That's what friends are for :)

Thinking of you both.

Love
MG

7:01 AM  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

Sending minxily good vibes to you both. Wishing your daughter a full and speedy recovery, DF, and you all power and strength and courage that you need...

You know where i am if and when you need me.

Much love

Minxy

12:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I hope everything works out and I especially hope your daughter gets better SOON!!! My thoughts are with you!! Hang in there! :)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Love to all of you! x

2:54 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Thanks for the update, S. It's much appreciated. DF, hoping your daughter is better VERY soon!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks S! Hugs to you both! xxx

5:13 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Thinking of you both.... September is coming!!!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope everything will turn out just fine...

9:08 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Our prayer and thoughts are with you DF. Hang in there!

Thanks ~S~ for the update. Hope you're okay as well.

9:20 PM  
Blogger natty68 said...

Sapph, thanks for the update hon. When you speak to DF can you send oodles of love and hugs from me please :-) And tell her that I have faith in her, she is strong. But she must look after herself while looking after the wee one.

*hugs to you both*

10:05 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

My thoughts are with DF and you S.

10:28 PM  
Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Hope all goes well for you, DF....and your children and S.

12:40 AM  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

(((DF,~S~, and kids)))
My well-wishes for all of you.

3:44 AM  
Blogger Minerva said...

Poor DF - nothing, nothing is scarier and designed to make parents feel impotent than a child being seriously ill...

Thinking of you and remember you have my number and stuff if you need me...

S - not easy to be on the sidelines, but thank you for the updates...

Minerva

11:49 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Sending peaceful healing vibes from US to the UK I"ll be thinking of you, S, DF & the children.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Love & Light to you both!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home