Tuesday, February 14, 2006

she is so beautiful

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL



Powered by Castpost

This is, of course, for my ~S~.

From the second my mind flutters into wakefulness she fills my thoughts.

She is so beautiful
I've got no words to describe
The way she makes me feel inside

Every night sleep plays a cruel trick and my first waking movement is a hand sliding across the bed, seeking her warm body. Then the crashing realisation that she is not there dawns upon me.
Every single thing I do throughout the day I need to share with her. She's tucked safely into my heart, wrapped in the tissue paper of my love.

Before sleep beckons me at night I see her in my mind's eye, I feel her wrap her arms around me, her skin melting into mine.

I'm flying solo
As free and as light as a bird
Yet I would lay my wings down in a moment
To guard and comfort her

The thought of waiting just one more day to touch her seems impossible. September is an aeon away. But September will come and she will step off that plane. She'll walk through the arrivals lounge and I will pull her into my arms. And when I finally quell the tears that I know will spill, then I will whisper in her ear 'welcome home'.

For she is like a song
She is like a ray of light
She is like children playing
Like harps and bells and cymbals playing
And she is like a wind
Moving, soothing, bringing joy
And here am I
Destroyed

Such sweet destruction.

My darling ~S~ I love you with all my heart and soul. Never before did the English language seem so sadly lacking.

She's the most beautiful soul
I ever have met in this life

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!

FYI : September has officially been switched with March.

xxx

8:10 AM  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

"Never before did the English language seem so sadly lacking."

What a beautiful sentiment. I love you both.

Minxy xx

8:16 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Happy Valentine's Day

8:59 AM  
Blogger Buttons said...

*hugs*

1:41 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

How come I can never be the first to respond to anything on here? I should've been able to respond to this first, especially today.

I love you Deadly, with every ounce of my existence.

xxx

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a lovely tribute and how wonderful it is to be loved like that.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Happy First Valentines Day Deadly & S

3:56 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

Happy Valentines day to the two of you ladies. September will be here before you know it. peace~art

4:59 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

That was so beautiful! Happy Valentine's to the both of you! Wishing you many years of happiness!!!!!!!!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger MamaKBear said...

Happy Valentine's Day to the both of you! :)

7:42 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

"Never before did the English language seem so sadly lacking."

I too love this line in particular, how fitting.

Happy Valentines Day to you both :)

9:17 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

I just finished reading yours and Sapphire's posts and I have to admit, they brought a tear to my eyes. Happy Valentine's Day DF.

9:44 PM  
Blogger EE said...

Happy Valentine's Day to both of you. :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger The Cynic said...

Happy Valentine's day - just read your blog for the first time, and got all weepy - love endures...

Nah, glace cherries are great, you and I can't be the only ones... Can you tell I've been into the wine by now?!?

Now even I can't wait until you meet up... Good luck, and happy hunting...

10:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Happy V Day to you both!! :)

11:20 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

What a loving tribute!

4:06 AM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm said...

The English language does lack sadly, but it is also pretty flexible. As you show...no doubt you could continue to evoke.

6:01 AM  
Blogger natty68 said...

Aww, you old soppy you..lol. Lucky 'S' :-)

*Hugs*

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Bless!!

wishing you both all the happiness in the world :)

Ratty x.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

you do all this for attention? why would you air your laundry this way?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

xoxo

3:29 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Belated Valentines Wishes to the both of you!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Beautiful post... and beautiful song to go along w/it.
*siiiiigh* ;)

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home