Tuesday, March 14, 2006

kisses and empty bags

KISSES AND EMPTY BAGS

Alright, alright, so they only lasted two days.

I'm bad.

I'm addicted to chocolate.

In my defence, I did share them - the children must have had, oh, at least 6 each.....

But you know they had to be eaten!

I put them in the freezer and they called to me - their tiny voices piercing the room. I told them no, no I was not going to give in, but then they started crying - all those little red and silver wrapped kisses weeping baby tears that froze on their shiny wrappers.

They said I didn't love them, that I had rejected them, that they had flown all that way to be with me and now I pushed them away.

What could I do? The guilt set in and the only way to appease it was to retrieve them from their frosty dungeon and set them free of their foil jackets.

So I did.

Just one thing though - how cruel is it to wrap them up individually like that? I mean come on! Like you're only supposed to eat one at a time? Who are they kidding!

Anyway, I've quality controlled the red and white Valentine Hersheys now, if anyone has any Easter Hersheys that they would like checking, feel free to send them on over.

12 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

LMAO...you are fabulous indeed.

I have eaten a King Size block of Cadbury's chocolate for dinner every night for the past week.

I am running on the theory that in time my body will get sick of the taste and I will be 'cured'.

It has yet to happen.

But in the mean time I am having a wonderful time!

Love
MG

12:01 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Give me your address and I will send you cadbury mini eggs, they are the best Easter candy. But you should be able to get better chocolate then we can get. I think you did well to keep them in the house for 2 days.

1:10 AM  
Blogger CycleGuy said...

No Hershey's kisses here, but I have gotten back to Cadbury Creme eggs though.
Every time I eat one, I think of you.

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're terrible!

xxx

1:53 AM  
Blogger Minerva said...

You make me LAUGH....

And I am exactly the same...

2:19 AM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

2 days??? They only lasted 2 days??? OMG, you ARE addicted! LOL Have you tried the ones with peanut butter or caramel in the center? Those are totally delicious!

2:23 AM  
Blogger bee said...

chocolate....oh my goodness. i'm rather impressed they lasted THAT long.
;-)

1:57 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

The best part - that she neglected to tell you - is that when she informed me of this, she thought I was going to be very cross. Instead I laughed loudly.

And sassy, she doesn't eat peanut butter. But I may send the caramel ones for Easter.

xx

2:01 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ohhh there is nothing like chocolate to anyt woman!! hehe Give me chocolate and I am one happy lady!! lol And WHY is it that those damn things really DO seem to have voices that call to us?? lol

2:10 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I like plain Hersheys Kisses but the cherry chocolate ones that came out at Christmas are awesome. I've got TWO bags of ,a;ted Robin Eggs in my drawer right now and I can hear their tiny voices begging and pleading "let us out" "It's dark in here" "you know you want us"
EEEKKK!!!!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Fish said...

At least the wrappers slowed you down?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

if you didn't indulge in the kisses of your love, i would be worried about you. :) it was very conservative of you to make them last for two days.

and i think we need to come up with a new "chocolate therapy" scheme and make lots of money.

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home