Sunday, April 16, 2006

away

AWAY

I'll be away for at least a week.

Nothing to worry about, something that has been anticipated for a year now.

I can hardly bear the fact that ~S~ and I won't have proper contact for this length of time. It's only a week and we have done it before. I know we can get through it again.

It will be harder for her, please please please support her through this.

As for me, I will be extremely busy - the week will be incredibly hectic, some of it exciting, some of it stressful, some of it emotional and hopefully some of it victorious. When I can find a secure space I will share it with you, but as I have mentioned previously, if I were to share it here it would whittle my identity down to one of only 100 possible people in the whole country. Not a risk I can take. So I will remain mysterious, you will remain curious.

Now I must go.

Take care, dear friends, please be here when I return as I will need you more than ever to help me gather the courage to do what must come next.

23 Comments:

Blogger lecram sinun said...

I'll be here. :)

1:41 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Happy Easter! Do what you need to do this week, and be strong to do the rest when you get back.

Thinking of you, dear, and wishing you the best.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck hon

7:39 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Take care DF, of course we'll be here to catch up when you get back...hope all goes well while you're away and it's not too stressful. God knows you could do with a break right about now.

Happy Easter to you and the kids :)

7:41 AM  
Blogger poet said...

support here too

7:44 AM  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

Hope the week goes fast as far as ~S~ is concerned (you know where i am, honey) and all goes well for you, DF.

Love you both,

Minxy xxxxxxx

3:37 PM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

Thanks Minxy. I feel so lonely and empty without her here. :o(

xx

2:12 AM  
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Have a safe journey. Don't worry, ~S~ is in good hands. :)

3:52 AM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

Okay that last comment from DF was really from me, ~S~. I made the comment while still logged in under her account. *blushes*

xx

1:53 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

take care; see you when you get back

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with what you need to do

3:14 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Look forward to you getting back.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Happy Easter DF, ~S~ and girls and I hope it all goes well for you and you get things going on your new life when you get back next week. Sending happy, positive vibes

3:41 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Hope that you're having fun, whatever it is you're doing.

1:18 AM  
Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

I hope all goes well! You and S will be fine, and everyone is already ready to support you in whatever you need to do.

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care....

6:42 AM  
Blogger bee said...

take care. we'll be here.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Enjoy your break, DF... we'll all still be here.
It sounds like something real exciting, so I hope it all goes well for ya!
*hugs*

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your an idiot. you must post your shit so people will feel sorry for you

6:52 PM  
Blogger moonwhispers said...

do what you need to do sweetie. We will be here, now and when you get back.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

hey anonymous: you're a fucktard. piss off.

1:06 PM  
Blogger EE said...

Anon- why?! WHY?!?! even post something like that?! Seriously. {shaking head}

(((Df)))

2:11 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Anonymous, crawl back into the little hole you came from. What a pathtic little life you must have to come on here and make trouble for others.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home