Sunday, May 28, 2006

this would be why

THIS WOULD BE WHY

Oh my.

These are just so wrong.

View the whole site right here, or just have a giggle at my selection of pictures.










Finished laughing?

I had tears streaming down my face when I first saw these - and there are more on the site along with some wonderful descriptions. Just the way to cheer up a cold and wet Sunday evening in May.

As for everything else - well, 4 house viewers in the last week, one potentially interested enough to buy, two yet to sell their properties so not in a position to buy right now. I've spent the week in a whirlwind of keeping the house pristine and quite frankly I'm exhausted with it.

As for somewhere for me to move to - the one I love with the open fire and skylight is still available, but since then another opportunity has come my way which I'm just keeping a little close to my chest right now. I just need to sell. Really.

He's away - somewhere in another part of the country. He's managed to call the children twice in the last 10 days - hardly a great track record. I'm saying nothing more about that.

~S~ is incredible. Beautiful. Witty. Amazing. It's 107 days until we meet. 107 days - can you believe that?

Oh and as for the title of my post - let me complete it. No offense to any men reading this, you know that don't you? But this would be why.....I like girls *giggles*

11 Comments:

Blogger bee said...

tee hee....good luck with 107 days. and i think 19 is bad! good lord.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Fabulous!

12:28 PM  
Blogger EE said...

Snort! Too funny...

GL w/ the house selling!

1:09 PM  
Blogger natty68 said...

I love the pics..

You sound so much more happier nwo hon..and 107 days will fly by before you know it.

*Hugs*

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those were funny.Cetainly cheered me up today.hope you don't mind i've added your site to my blogroll.

3:41 PM  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

OMG!
Too farking funny! :oD

7:07 PM  
Blogger CycleGuy said...

Yup! Those would also be the reasons why I like girls. Wait a minute! I guess this doesn't really apply to me...
Nevermind! :-D

xxxooo

1:27 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

They are funny! Those days will fly by especially with summer coming. I know how you feel about the house we've been trying to sell ours FOREVER. Here's hoping we both get rid of them and SOON.

2:56 PM  
Blogger poet said...

hoping all is well. take care

7:07 PM  
Blogger Fish said...

I'm not sure why, but it puts me in mind of those men who posed for the pictures on my Gran's knitting patterns?

2:03 PM  
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

LOL!

P.S. It's only 102 days now. :D

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home