Tuesday, October 03, 2006

5

I'm such a control freak.

That's in part to blame for me struggling so much over the past few days. Of course the fact that the woman I love is 4,000 miles away is the major factor. However, adding to the mix is the uncertainty and worry as we uncover hoop after hoop to jump through to get her here permanently. I like things to be mapped out. I like to know what's going to happen and when. Right now I have none of that. I just have to learn to deal with it, don't I?

On a lighter note I'm guessing that you might be just a little bit curious about what we got up to? Get your minds out of the bedroom though, I'm not sharing any of that with you! I've allowed myself memories today. Memories of times we shared, things we did. I want to preserve them as much as I can until we have the opportunity to add to them.

Oh, I ate her Pop Tarts today - she's not a happy bunny.....

9 Comments:

Blogger Sapphire said...

*gives you the evil eye*

Those were mine.

*sticks out tongue*

I love you baby. xxx We'll make it through. xxx

10:11 PM  
Blogger louisa said...

ok made me laugh out loud properly with the pop tart comment . properly chuckling to myself now even as I write this !! lol lol

11:09 PM  
Blogger EE said...

Awww, I have had so much drama going on in my life I missed S's visit.

I can only *fathom* how difficult it was to have her leave. I'm so incredibly happy you two enjoyed each other as much as it sounds like you did. *happy sigh*

Soon.....soon you two will be together. :)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

wow... from no posting to my missing so much! But I am caught up!

I am so happy you had this time together and now you have a reason and an intense drive to make it happen and you WILL! We have decided to leave this damn place and move back to San Francisco... the house is up for sale and I am packing away. Life is chaotic, everything is upside down and we have no idea until when we shall be here or if the house will sell before the money runs out...

I am one who likes order and a handle of things and I need control but bottomline, I am letting go here and just doing my darndest to get back home and not getting there is simply not an option... do the same and you guys will be together before you know it!!!

Being a European citizen and having a husband who is not, it is MUCH easier to go the civil union route... do that and make life easier on yourselves... I am sure there must be some legal counsel who can help you out with your questions?

And hey, when the time comes for the move, let me know because we know of a good company with which to ship one's belongings over! MUCH cheaper than European prices!

Just breathe, it might happen sooner than you know! Besos and all my love to you both!

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Immigration is a nightmare i know.I moved from the uk to canada.Im not sure what s does for a job.But,it is possible if you can find a job related course she can come over on a student visa.Which i think also allows for her to work a little as well.The visa can be renewed for up to 3 years.I know work visa'a are extremely hard to get.It might be a way for you to be together until you can sort out something else.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

lol! Not THE pop tarts?!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Fish said...

thanks cherub, Northern hugs are the best

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you will make it there, I do.

3:38 AM  
Blogger poet said...

update your links i'm back on blogspot. change is good. glad you enjoyed ~s~ (wink wink)

poet

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home