Monday, March 12, 2007

thank you

Thanks to Lu and JD's Rose for your really lovely offers of help in moving my template across to wordpress. I already have a wordpress account, so if either - or both - of you would email me and let me know what I need to do then I'd be really very grateful.

There's such a lot that I can't really say here - not when I have no way of keeping an eye on who is reading. Oh, one thing that I did want to clarify though, just to stop any incorrect assumptions being made. I've told ~S~ that I'm blogging again and have told her that I'm happy for her to read. That applies even when I move to wordpress and become password protected. I'm not hiding from ~S~, I'm not trying to deny the relationship we had, which was - for me at least - definitive and life-changing.

So, I'm off to make a post on wordpress - email me for the password if you are interested in reading. Oh, and please don't do what I do and get all shy on me - if you want to read then please just say so. I'm actually unlikely to say no, but my reasons for wanting password protection will become apparant once I'm over there. Make sense? Thought not...

So, this is where I'm at...

The first post is up, join me when you're ready...

7 Comments:

Blogger The Lady said...

Hello!!!

want to hear from you... hope you can share your password with me, too...

regards.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just played with them to get your avatar and header right... I'll need a little info though.

xxx

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i forgot to give you my email address... it is:

luann919@comcast.net

:)

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well shit i tried to see where u were at now and i dont have the password
sigh
js

3:13 AM  
Blogger EE said...

Good to see you return! :)

Things have changed a lot for me. I'd like to email you, ok?

4:12 AM  
Blogger Minerva said...

Hey sweetie,
Lovely to see you back..
And I will be emailing you if you don't email me first...

M

8:21 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I found your new blog (wordpress) quite by accident, as I am friends with Syd, and saw your comment on her blog.

I read your blog religiously when you were first discovering who you were with ~S~. I wouldn't comment often, but on occassion.

I would very much like to continue to read your writings, and share this journey with you, even if from the sidelines, and the shadows.

If you are not comfortable with that, I completely understand.

You can email me at becky.hood@gmail.com

Or my blogs at msbatman.wordpress.com
beckydworld.blogger.com

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home