Monday, December 12, 2005

How excited can one person be??

HOW EXCITED CAN ONE PERSON BE??

Well, all the other ramblings about my weekend have been seriously eclipsed.

S is coming to England!!!

Just in case you missed that, I'll shout it, rather loudly again - S IS COMING TO ENGLAND!!!!

In September. For two weeks.

I am so happy I could - oh I dunno, crush a grape (anyone remember Crackerjack then??) and I could do with a whole page of cheesy grinning smilies to show adequately just how happy I am.

Seriously, though, she's coming. To me.

All I can think about is that this will become reality. And so will this. And lots of other thoughts that haven't yet made it into print.

Oh my....

8 Comments:

Blogger natty68 said...

Woohoo, so pleased for you hon. :)

*sniffly and snotty hugs*

1:05 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

Fantastic news, Deadly, really. That's wonderful, and I am SO happy for the two of you.

In fact, I could tear a tissue.

*happy dance*

La Minxxxxxxxx

6:49 PM  
Blogger jade said...

I'm so happy for you! How exciting! I hope we get to read about all the juicy details.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

That's just the best new! I'm excited FOR you!

1:40 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

YAY for df!

YAY for S!

i'm so very happy my dear... do tell me all about it ok? i'm so excited for you both!

2:42 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

OMG! Congrats, sweetie!! Sept is a loooooong time to wait, but hot damn! Something to REALLY look forward to. Yippee for you!! ;)

4:40 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

How wonderful! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home